Description of Event: ·Vendor and Craft Market to include crafts, retail, direct sales and food vendors in Robertsdale, Al
·To be held at the Baldwin County Coliseum - 19477 Fairground Road, Robertsdale, Al Saturday, November 16, 2019; 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. (Set up from 8:00 am - 9:45 am | Break down from 4 pm - 6 pm.)
·Admission requires a non-perishable food item or $1 donation. Proceeds go to a local non-profit. Market Information and Requirements: Please read carefully
·Booth space fees vary - See Application.
·Payment is due upon notification of approval. You will receive an invoice to pay the booth fee after this contract is signed.
· Booth space with electricity is limited and available on a first come - first served basis. Vendors must provide their own extension cords.
· Baldwin County Coliseum Requirements: All booth decorations must be freestanding and removed after the event. Use of nails, screws, staples or self adhering tape are prohibited. No decorations shall be leaned against walls or columns. No open flame candles or balloons are permitted. No landscape plants are permitted. No portable fishponds, fountains, or water exhibits are allowed. No cooking shall be allowed on premises without approval of management. No alcohol or tobacco shall be given away in exhibits. No booth shall be used that would encumber or cut off view of other exhibit booths. No smoke machines shall be used in building. Any and all other exhibit material not mentioned in these requirements that are deemed harmful to the building or other booth space, by management, shall not be used.
·You may provide your own tables, chairs, linens etc. ALL TABLES/CHAIRS/FURNITURE MUST HAVE FELT PADS TO PROTECT THE FLOOR!! OUR CONTRACT WITH THE COLISEUM VERY SPECIFICALLY STATES THAT WE MUST PROTECT THE FLOOR. IF ANY DAMAGE IS CAUSED TO THE FLOOR, THE COST ASSOCIATED WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE VENDOR WHO CAUSED THE DAMAGE. We will also have the option to rent 8 foot tables at this event. You will receive an 8 foot table and 2 chairs at the cost of $12 per table if requested.
·Vendors may begin to set up by 8:00 am on the morning on the event. Due to safety issues, arrivals after 9:30 am, may forfeit pre-assigned booth location and be assigned an alternate location. For some events, Friday evening set up will be permitted. If this option is available for this event, we will announce on the Facebook Vendors page.
· Any items deemed inappropriate WILL NOT be allowed for sale at the market. BCBB withholds the right to deny an application for products that are deemed inappropriate.
·Booths must be completely set-up by 9:30 am. We request that all vendor booths remain open until 4 pm. Those who pack up or leave prior to 4pm, will forfeit their invitation to any other BCBB hosted events.
·Vendors will have from 4 pm -6 pm to pack-up. All vendors must be off market grounds by 6pm.
·To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify an event organizer. With permission, booths that can be packed-up and “walked-out” will be allowed to do so.
·The vendor is responsible for leaving the vendor area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
· This event is rain or shine! If you are a mobile boutique or food vendor, please bring pop up tents or some type of accommodations to provide shelter to customers upon entering or ordering at your area. Those that choose to have their booth in the outside portion of our market will not have the option to be moved inside due to inclement weather. If you choose to not participate due to weather conditions, you will be given the opportunity to participate in the next event at a 50% discount. No refunds will be given. Cancellation must be discussed with event organizers prior to the event for consideration.
· Absolutely NO SHARING of booths. Only one vendor/company are allowed per booth.
· All vendors are responsible for obtaining proof of liability insurance and any applicable licenses. Please contact the Baldwin County Revenue Office with questions. We can not offer advice on this as we are not the experts!
·All vendors who are approved are asked to promote the event on their social media pages.
· A Facebook vendor group has been created specific to this event so vendors can have access to the latest details and be able to join in on discussions. Please request to join this group. The link to this group is in the approval email.
· At this event, we will be giving away a door prize every hour. We are asking for donations from our vendors for these prizes. This is optional and there is no minimum monetary value. Anything that could be donated would be appreciated!
· All vendors must sign this contract. Once the contract is signed electronically, you will be invoiced for your booth space as well as any tables you requested.
· If for any reason, you choose not to be a vendor at this event, please know that all vendor fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. As soon as you are aware that you cannot attend, please let us know so we can fill your space. Anyone who commits to a booth, but does not attend with no prior notice will not be asked to be a vendor at any of our other events.
· These stipulations can change or be added to at any time. In that case, you will be asked to sign an updated contract. Waiver: The Vendor shall defend, save and hold harmless Baldwin County Boss Babes, the respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any claims, damages, losses, liability or expense which may arise, and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present or future. Booths are not insured by Baldwin County Boss Babes or any sponsoring agents. Vendors must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Vendor assumes full liability for protecting, care and maintenance of exhibitor’s property. ANY VENDOR NOT HOLDING VALID LIABILITY INSURANCE EXHIBITS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY. All official details and announcements will be made via the Baldwin County Boss Babes Facebook page and Facebook group. Find us on Facebook @baldwincountybossbabes or email us for more information.